Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The report is in

First of all, thank you to all who prayed for me. I got report this morning that my x-ray showed that the worst-case-scenario is not what the problem is, and basically, I just need to make some dietary changes for a month and see if that works. The frustrating thing is that I already eat a pretty healthy diet, but at this point, I will be as drastic as I need to be. So yay for good reports!

After my x-ray yesterday, I went over to my sister-in-law's crib to take some official/unofficial 3-month pics of my nephew, Eli. He cooperated so well, we were done in like 20 minutes! So I thought I would share some of my favs.....



This one is my absolute favorite, so I had to add the bw,
and color versions of it:


And for a baby who does not like being on his tummy, I thought he cooperated well:





And last but not least.....WHEEE!!

Jon calls him their little koala bear...he so stinkin' cute isn't he!?