Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playdates

My besty Nichole came over today with her two boys and the lovely new little one that she is watching, Hayden. She is pretty stinkin' cute that one, and her and Nichole seem to be becoming the best of buds:

Quite frankly, I'm a little jealous...she never lets me snuggle up on her and fall asleep like that! Oh well....
Emmitt was ready for action...he had his football pose on:


And Peyton was happy and content to entertain the little guys


I'm not really sure who is more bald there, Caleb, Isaiah, or the baby P is entertaining them with!


Caleb hamming it up for the camera and giving me a little wave:

Yes people....he is six months old. This kid truly is "edible" in his wonderful chunkaliciousness.


Dude...who are you again?


These are the not-so-little, little guys that I watch Tues-Thursday....they are buds! They are only one week apart in age.



Caleb felt the need for a little sock-action. I will take that, thank you!
And so as not to leave the newest little princess out...we had to get some pictures of her enjoying the Bumbo action...she was not very sure about it at first and was really quite enamored with the ceiling fan. We finally got one of her posing ever so slightly for the camera:

I did not intentionally leave my kids out of this playdate, the older girls were in school, and Maebree was napping for part of it and has become quite camera shy in recent days past. I don't know....maybe it has something to do with the fact that her mother tortures her with a camera when she is at her most vulnerable:

Quite the predicament she has gotten herself into there!


Here is a taste of what her 2-year photo shoot was like..I finally gave up!

Yes...she is shooshing me....


Grouchily praying.....

Refuses to put the cookie down....


And finally...hiding to poop under the table....
*sigh*....better luck next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I let you snuggle with me, then I would have to feed you, burp you, and change your diapers. I'm just not sure I'm up for all of that.

Thanks for the playdate. It was loads of fun and laughs.

Nichole

Unknown said...

Too funny!!