Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My little helper

Maebree is seriously a little "Mother Hen". She absolutely adores "Caebin" (that's Caleb in Maebrinese) and always wants to "help" with him. I let her try and feed him a bottle today....the results...
.....were that she clearly cared more about wiping the milk off his mouth than actually giving him a bottle:) This is probably one of THE most easy-going kids...but there is one thing you don't mess with, and that's his meals! He has the thighs to prove it:) So needless to say, Maebree won't be on feeding duty any time soon....and Caleb is thankful for that!
On another note, Emmy came home from school today and was excited to show me all her dances she learned in P.E. She especially loved the "Baucooracha" (this was her pronunciation)....after watching her, I quickly realized she was doing the "Macarena". I have no idea where Baucooracha came from:) She has her mother's way of making up stuff as she goes along, kinda like "Sweet Potatoe Pie and I Shook My Baby" :) (for those of you who don't know, for years, that is what I swore the words to "I Love Rock and Roll" were instead of "put another dime in the jukebox baby")

No comments: