Sunday, March 29, 2009

THE cake of the century!!

Tomorrow is Mae-Mae's big day....she turns the big 2:) I had to take a couple last pictures of her while is is still in the "ones"..



Diana and I decided to attempt a "Lightning McQueen" cake...first..I have to prove that we actually DID do this cake...


AND the finished product.....Yeah...We got SKILLZ!!

Maebree LOVES it!! She kept just staring at it and asking for a fork:) I have to say, I am really patting us on the back for this one! I even cut the cake out in the car shape all by myself! (with a little extra help eyeballing it from my mom:) I will probably wake up at 3:00 in the morning just to go downstairs and look at it some more:) Now, if we can make it last until tomorrow night, we will be in great shape! Dear most Gracious Heavenly Father, please do not let me drop it taking it out of the fridge!

1 comment:

melbys said...

that cake is so fun! way to go girls. i'm super impressed!