Friday, April 3, 2009

My baby's no baby no more....

Well, her birthday was a massive success......she had good food.. (pizza)....along with some ranch (in maebrinese, this is "souko")the girl loves her "souko".. She thorougly enjoyed her cake, and was way excited at the prospect of "eatin' sum"....







She got some great presents, but I think the M&Ms from my mom and dad was her favorite..


We kept it very low-key with only family and her best buddy Emmitt....are we getting a glimpse into the future here? She is already bossing him around in the kitchen.....



"E....let me show you how this is done..." :)




I also took the opportunity to get her 2-year pictures done since I loved her $6 Wal-Mart dress she was wearing. Green is definetly her color! These are not typical shots becuase quite frankly, she doesn't cooperate for me. She is sick of the camera being in her face!! But some of them turned out pretty cute...


I love this one becuase I left the color in her eyes....you can see she has one dark brown spot in the bottom of her eyes...it's pretty cool!


Typical Mae here...won't put kibby (or sometimes pissy) down...



"Cheese"......but I'm gonna sit as innapropriatley and unladylike as I can....





Not bad...but kinda blurry......they only "typical" picture I got!







She LOVES my bathroom mirror...I don't know why, but she loves playing in it! And kissing that baby.....



These are probaby some of my favorites.....She was excited about the commercial that came on for her "go-go's" and I caught her reaction:)

This one is her most natural...and at 2 year's old, she still has no hair on the side of her head! Some day Maeder....some day.....

I'm still trying to get over the fact that my baby's not such a baby anymore. In fact, she wants to baby the other babies now......*sigh*

1 comment:

RK said...

She's gorgeous... but yeah, no baby, that's for sure. :)