Thursday, March 12, 2009

Abigail

I've been busy lately, and people are chastising my lack of "bloggyness" (no...I know it's not a word, but whatever). But check out what I've been doing in my "free" time.......

Abigail

Such a cute little family!! I just love how snugly, natural, and comfortable they look here.

...*sigh*....so little now.....

Snugglin' with her bears.....

Yes...yes I did put her in her dresser...she didn't even cry either! I wish I could have gotten more of her nursery 'cause I SWEAR her momma should decorate for Home and Garden Magazine or something! Maybe when she's not so little and doesn't get "lost" in it all.

Momma's Angel

Now....can someone PLEASE tell me how to stop? I had literally 185 pictures to look at and decide what to edit of this child!! But when they are so cute and smiley, how do you stop? Thanks Matt and Ashley! You guys made one super cute baby that I hope to profit off of:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness these are great pics!! I am waiting for this ugly thing to go away from Jaiden's forehead to get in touch about pics.. Good job!!