Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My rockstar 6-year-old

In an effort to get Emmy's pics done before the firestorm of the next couple weeks (my b-day, her b-day, NUMEROUS photo shoots, school getting out, etc!), I quick did up her hair and put her in a cute outfit and headed out to the front yard for some pics. I really wanted to incorporate her guitar that my mom and dad bought her last year for her birthday, and I think we got some pretty cute stuff!! Tell me what you think!






I know that everyone thinks that their kid is the the cutest, but I am not kidding. I seriously think I should be capitalizing off this kids photogenicness. She is such a natural in front of a camera and posed herself in EVERY one. I helped only with telling her to smile, not smile, and if she needed help figuring out how to hold the guitar. She is amazing!

If you want to see the rest of her pics, you can view them here



3 comments:

Audrey said...

Very cute!!! The boys loved her pics! Although I'm glad Ezekiel reminded me a few hours ago that he's too young for a girlfriend!

RK said...

She's way too gorgeous...you're so right that she's great for the camera.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures of my "Pete." She is absolutely adorable and growing up fast!!!

Nichole