Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello, Im a Mac



Apparently, I'm now in a very exclusive club of Mac owners, and I'm proud to be there!!


I can't wait to see all the fun things I'm going to be able to do with this puppy. I've already played around with a few things, but so far, the set-up, which I was told might be difficult, has been very seamless. There are just a few things that I have to get used to, but so far, so good!! I have a photo shoot on Saturday, so we'll see if I'm still singing that tune then!!

FYI....I paid the same price for this that I paid for my PC......In fact, for the size of computer I needed, this ended up being the cheaper way to go!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Photo Booth is a very fun, hysterical way to begin your new friendship with the newest member of your family, ie Baby Mac :)