Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

I am SO far behind on blog posts, but thought I better at least get Mother's day up!!


I learned something this mother's day......I love my kids wildly, but they will pick this day as the day that you will wish you were not a mother. Ever time. Every year! Russ was working, so I was up early, got three grouchy sleep girls ready for church, got them to church, went to lunch, and then came home to do the one thing I wanted on mother's day....take a nap. They decided they were fight and yell the entire time. ***Sigh*** Maybe next year. Here's some pictures of this "day-0-fun"

Mom and dad and her present from me. Big shocker!! Pictures of her girls!



Mae truly enjoyed the "queso" dip and they all enjoyed their ice cream!


We then went outside for pictures. Family pictures with five grouch, sleep deprived children always turn out great, don't ya think?



Side note, doesn't Eli look like Colonel Ryan off of "The Unit"? Check out his natural flat-top!



The "Mother's"



All the grand babies: Faith, Emmyrson, Maebree, Noah, Eli, and the surrogate grand baby Keira.


Noah and Eli decided that they were done with this thing real darn quick!



The girls decided they were more pics to be taken:)


This cracked me up, Mae and Keira being silly together.

No comments: