Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random pics

I found a bunch of pictures on my camera that I decided I better post. They are not in chronological order because I am super lazy and uploaded them backwards. We will start with the most recent from this Sunday.

My sister had this awesome idea about decorating those plastic Easter eggs instead of real ones this week and then do the real ones next week and have an egg hunt with the decorated ones.







Mae got some blue paint in her hair. I thought looked like she is a little "high" from the paint fumes.....


Ever wondered what Mae would look like with hair? Pretty stinkin' cute.

New Years Eve....( I know...HUGE time difference, but whatever, it's for documentation purposes)...

Didi cracked me up, we got pics of all the "couples" (mine hubby was working, so my dates were my kids). Millie stood in for her future Hubs or BF....






Mae and her super BFF, Emmitt.....
What the kids did...watched movies all night...
Told ya it was super random!

No comments: