Monday, March 15, 2010

I'll be watching you......

Last Saturday I got to photograph one of my "regulars" new baby...well...he is not super new, but due to the craziness of Christmas and all that followed, I was JUST able to get him in. I ran into a problem I have NEVER ran into before....the kid had the most beautiful and glossy eyes.....not a problem you say? Take a look a little closer......

No...not my man hands holding that beautiful chunky monkey, but can you tell Didi was wearing an orange sweatshirt? Holy COW! I mean, HOLY COW! Pretty freaky. I was able to edit some of the reflections out, but it was not easy. And in some, the finished product had to be as follows:

But I think that sweet baby face makes up for any distracting reflection you might see:) and if you want to see the rest of his finished pics, go on to flickr and check them out!

No comments: