Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New lights

An AWESOME, and very supportive photographer friend of mine was seriously generous in giving me not 1, not 2, but 3 lights to have as practice for studio work. HOLY COW! I was SO blessed by that, you can't even imagine. I would probably not even know how to turn on my camera had it not been for him, he has taught me SO much! Having an "eye" is one thing.....knowing how to photograph what you see is totally another!

So I finally had a few minutes this afternoon while the babies were sleeping to take some practice shots of my soon to be 3-year-old. (I know I have a lot of pics of my littlest, but really, I don't love her any more than the other two....they are just gone all day. Wait til summer!) Here's what I've done so far!
I am way beyond excited...seriously! So thanks Steve Hale! I pray God's abundant blessings on your business so that you can become a millionaire and then hire me as an assistant:)

No comments: