Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Indy Trip 2009 Take Two

Allright, finally! I have five minutes to write up a post, so I am going to take advantage.

To reserve time, I'm just going to throw all the pics up, I mean, it's a zoo and they are pretty self explanitory:) We had an excellent time there touchin' sharks, riding ponies and roller coasters, and seeing all of Gods gorgeous creatures.





It was Maebree's first zoo visit (well, first since she is able to understand what the heck a "zoo" is), and she was amazed at EVERYTHING! My favorite video to prove that:


I LOVE how she yells "Whoa!" after everything:0

She was also amazed at the dolphins, as were we, but my video won't upload:(

We headed back to the hotel and took a much needed rest (well, Russ did, I layed there bugged that the kids would'nt stop fighting long enough for me to take a rest:) We ate another delicious meal at the hotel and headed out for a walk along the canal and some paddleboating. The kids begged us to go, then complained the whole time. Faith informed us when we were completly on the other side of the canal (and the farthest point from where we started) that she had to pee.
Just a little taste of our ride:


**sigh** story of our whole vacation:)

We ended the trip with some shopping, BD's Mongolian BBQ, and of course, The Cheesecake Factory!

Now, if I could just get a vacation away from fighting, that would be perfect!

No comments: