Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eminisms......

It is daily that one of my kids says something that literally makes me laugh so hard that I almost pee my pants. Usually, that kid is Emmy, but sometimes 1 and 3 will switch it up.....I refer to these little nuggets of truth as "isms"....."Faithisms, Emminisms, and Maebrinisms".

Usually these little quotes leave my brain within 24 hours of hearing them, becuase usually I try to sleep at night and I think they fall out of my ears and are gone forever. So I've decided to start throwing them up on a blog since this will be their little psuedo memory book someday.

Em's "Eminism" of the day:
Em: I'm hungry, can I have a snack cake when I go to grandmas?
Me: What is a snack cake anyway, are you like 80?
Em: You know, a swiss cake roll. That's what papa calls them, snack cakes. Besides, snack cake sounds way cooler than just swiss cake roll. And I like the way cake sounds after snack.


She is truly a "mini-me"....

2 comments:

melbys said...

lol. i could not agree with her more. i'm totally calling them snack cakes from now on!

RK said...

Love this... I need to keep track of the little fun things like this too. And when I read snack cakes, I thought, " huh? she calls them snack cakes??" befor I even read the next sentence. Too funny!