Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy days, busy nights

Good NIGHT I've been a horrible blogger lately. It has just been a month that hasn't stopped for us. I've been SUPER busy with picture stuff, babysitting two teething babies, dealing with a teething toddler, church stuff, home stuff...etc. etc. You get the picture. But there hasn't been a ton of exciting stuff to blog about, so that is my excuse.

What's happened in the last couple weeks:

**Maebree decided to use her crib as a trampoline and jump out of it repeatedly.....head first. So my baby girl is now in a toddler bed. It doesn't seem right.....in fact...it's not right! We had a rough couple of nights, but now she is properly trained to not come out of her room until we let her out:)

**My nephew turned 2 and his parents bought him drums. He loves to drum (like his daddy) and drums on EVERYTHING! I realized at his party I am glad I don't have drums in my house.

**My mom and dad's house sold. I'm happy and sad about this one. I have a lot of really good memories there, that being the house I will always consider my "childhood home". But I'm happy for my mom and dad to move on from the headache of it all. It's a massive house, massive yard....massive responsibilities involved with it including a lot of work that needs to be done on it. They found a super nice house to rent here in St. Joe (complete with a garden tub and walk-in closet, my moms only 2 stipulations!), so it's exciting. I can already see our family Christmas's there, so to me, it seems right:)

**I finally finished "E"s pics, the ones I took the same time as Faith's (thanks for your patience Nichole!).....I think they turned out REALLY good! Here's a couple:




You can view the WHOLE lot of them HERE.

So I'm sure it will be awhile before I'm back again. Or maybe not. I have a 3000 square foot house I have to help my parents pack up (**sigh**) and move in 3 weeks. One sister is moving to Oregon in three weeks, and one is looking to move to the STL in 3 months, so LOTS of stuff going on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is absolutely NO excuse to keep us waiting for your posts like this. I mean seriously it's not like you have anything else to do....

Thank you so much for E's pictures. You totally captured his personality. It was well worth the wait! I can't wait to finally display his pictures in the house. The poor kid thinks he is the kid in all of the pictures when really it is Peyton..... You did a fantastic job, and Jason and I are very thankful for your time. You're the bestest....

Nichole