Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random thoughts of the day...

I'm gonna try something that might help me blog on a more regular basis...I have at least 20 random thoughts in a day, some are worth sharing, others not so much. They may be mine, they might be stuff my kids said..and I might do this once and never again. Here's today's:

  • Does anyone else take 45 minutes to pick out a box of checks? There is a lot of pressure involved with this. I mean...I don't use them a lot anymore, but my checks say a lot about me as a person. I can't do some girly flowery junk, otherwise the next time my husband has to pay for something with a check at the fire station....hmmm.....that would actually be funny. I won't do anything with a Christian symbol on it, cause lets face it....I might be in a bad mood that day. AAAAND I don't like apologizing..."Sorry clerk. Don't be hatin' on God cause I'm PMSing" I don't want to go too simple like "metropolitan design" or anything 'cause that's boring. I still haven't picked out my checks.
  • How MANY Free Willy movies are they going to make before they realize the first one was extremely LAME! Though that last one has Bindi Irwin in it...and all my fellow Joel McHale fans say WHAT?!
  • At some point this week....laundry should've been higher on my list of priorities. I'm pretty sure the body of John Gotti is hidden underneath this pile.

No comments: