Saturday, July 9, 2011

Farm Girls

We spent a day at Russ's dads. I really wanted a picture of him, Russ and the girls. Then I proceeded to just take pictures like a crazy woman. The result was the following:


I have a picture of myself at her age, in a tree, posing the same way. She looks WAY cooler as I am not a mean mother and did not cut all her hair off and give her a perm a la Orphan Annie. One of many of my mother's passive aggressive punishments.


Who else has hair that blows freely in the wind like hers and still looks like she came out of a Breck commercial (and who even still knows what Breck is?) I'm pretty sure she has dreads under that main as it hadn't been brushed for days. She doesn't care...she likes it wild and free.

MmmmmHmmm....Get on it girl! Did you expect any OTHER pose from my sassy pants? I said "Mae! Stand by this tree. Give me a good pose...look like your a cool lady!" This is what I got. I'll take it.

No comments: