Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Status report

Ok, I really have no time, really, so I will give brief bullet points:

  • Vertigo/whatevertheheckthisstupidcrapI'msufferingfrom sucks. I'm over it. Ready to move on with my life.
  • The P90x is going pretty good. I haven't been able to work out a ton, but I am really sticking to the diet. I am down 3 pounds in a week. Russ is down 10 pounds. He is a hooker, and I have told him as much.
  • I had my sister take some family pictures of us on Sunday. I hate myself. I think my hair, neck, thighs, and teeth all speak for themselves. I have said it before and I will say it again. I must've been pregnant in my neck, because it's almost worse the other "parts" of my body that actually grew the kids. Yuck. And I have made a mental note to do whatever I have to do to give my kids braces. I will not have them suffered as I have suffered so.
  • Again, my husband is a tramp in that he looks amazing in all the pics, and only looks better and better as he gets older. I look like junk.
So on to the pics!















I love this last one. It pretty much says everyone's personality. I am exhausted...stressed, and have to lean on my hubs. Mae is making a crazy "cheese" face, Emmy is a dreamer, and Faith is done and has her faker smile on:)

7 comments:

RK said...

Alright... you're messed up, girl. Those pictures are GREAT and you look GORGEOUS! If I was still sending you paychecks, I'd dock you for inaccuracy! Ha! You guys are far above the average "good looking" family, so accept it and enjoy it! Geez!

:o)

melbys said...

seriously, no clue what you're talking about with your neck. you look amazing and always have! you are a ridiculously gorgeous family. sickening actually. just accept the fact that we all hate you because of it. :)

melbys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Love your blog, Misty! You have such a beautiful family...my husband and I don't have kids yet and seeing your cute girls make my biological clock start blaring. And you look fantastic! As in the words of my mother, "we are our worst critics."

bynan said...

at least the p90x is working for someone...the only thing it worked for for me was collecting dust and emptying my check book

Anonymous said...

You are so full of crap! You look amazing. I wish I looked that good after 3 kids, so you have nothing to bitch about. Your family looks great and Di is a great photographer too. Must run in the family! -- Vara

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me??? You are THE HOTTEST MAMA around!! Absolutely GREAT pics!!

Nichole