Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Perfect pictures

It's been a busy couple weeks for me. I have a couple big shoots coming up really soon, including the birth of a brand-new baby girl (yeah Addison!) any day now. I always pick a favorite pic from each session I do....one that just stands out to me and says "AW! YES! That is why I do this. Here are three from my latest.....



This is baby "Viv". She is the happiest, easiest going baby in the world I am convinced. I love this pic because her eyes are so bright...and she is flipping me off:) I am going to someday do a post simply of controversial baby pictures including but not limited to babies flipping me the bird.




This has to have been one of my favorite shoots of all times....If your son (or daughter for that matter!) is into trains (I'm looking at you Birkeys!) and you would love to have some memories captured for all eternity, for a nominal fee, we could go to the train museum in Monticello, and I will risk life, limb, and camera to hang out of a window WHILE IN a MOVING train to get an amazing shot like this. Pure perfection!



I've been photographing this gorgeous red-head since MyHouse first came into being...I think they were my very first "real" customers! I've wanted to take pictures of a little girl surrounded by flowers for a while, and am thrilled with the results!


I have to give a big shout-out to Schuren Nursery for this one. My buddy Steve has let me use his place for three huge shoots now, and I'm sure I will be using it again!


If you want to see their complete sets, just click on the picture and it will take you there!

No comments: