Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maximus

Have I mentioned I am in love with the PRC's new camera? No really...I am....I must have one. Must. If anyone has an extra $1600 laying around and they want to donate it to a good 'cause...feel free. I don't charge enough money to buy my own!

I was sitting on the couch and the light was coming in our side window perfectly and the cat was sitting there, so I grabbed the camera and shot off a few pics of him. Those of you who do not know this cat are rolling your eyes right now. Yes. I took a picture of my cat, who is awesome if you don't know him, but it was more about how AWESOME this camera really is! Everything blurs perfectly in the background and it captures every little detail!



And just for documentation purposes, he really is awesome. He's getting a little grumpier with adults in his old age, but still has great patience with with all the hair pulling and torture he receives from all the kids in the house. In fact, he is a glutton for punishment in that he just keeps coming back for more. He boxes with you, and never runs away (in fact, he runs TO!) company. As an added bonus, he also opens doors (which is a great parlor trick for company) drinks from the toilet, and has been known to flush it if he can get the right pressure on the handle. Oh yea, and he's about 18 pounds which outweighs our dog by about 11 pounds, so he's got that goin' for him.

So I'm done bragging about the dumb cat. I have to remind myself all the cool things he does since his hair and ornery demeanor usually do drive me crazy!

No comments: