Monday, April 26, 2010

Cakes, cookies, and pie.....GOODBYE!

We are starting something new today. My husband is a bit of a fitness "guru". I call him the incredible growing and shrinking man. He can gain 50 pounds and drop it in less than a month. It's not fair and often times I want to beat the crap out of him because it's so easy. I say easy because it SEEMS easy, but he does put in a lot of hard work and self-control into it.

He is now on this P90X kick. He really thinks that we should both do it (I think he is sick of hearing me complain about how I feel "fat" all the time). We are going to Florida in September and we want to look good in swimming suits, and since this is a 90-day program...the timing works out great. A friend of ours is letting us "rent-to-own" his copy (Thanks BK!!) in case it's not something we want to stick to and then we don't have to fork over the money to buy the whole program. Needless to say about the WHOLE thing....I.am not.excited. I love my treats and foods, and it's a super busy time coming up and I just really want quick and easy stuff. But I am also sick of complaining about my body and not doing something about it. And this is really not a bad deal. The recipes look yummy, and the exercise stuff is all based on what you can do, so I'm gonna go for it.

I'll let you know in a week if I've quit or not.

No comments: