Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pancakes and parades

The girls are both in softball this summer. This spells nightmare schedule through June for me. I am going to be running full bore every day after May 8th between shoots already scheduled and that. But I am excited. I love watching my kids do stuff they like.

Saturday we had a pancake breakfast the girls both served for and an opening day parade. St. Joe is famous for parades. We have one at least once a month I think. I didn't get any pics of the breakfast, but the parade was a hit!

Papa showing Mae how to "pop" dandelions.


Cutest dog ever I saw. Hands down.



Faith not looking at my camera.

Emmy not looking at my camera.


"Em! Is that your mom screaming and waving wildy?" Still not looking at me.



Russ loves Country Music. Our kids have my taste in music. Which is everything except country. This is their reaction when Daddy blares his stereo.


No comments: