Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Binan and Enin

I have this hilarious and awesome video of of the girls playing with their new Slip-N-Slide that they won at the Walk For Life on Saturday (thanks to all my facebook peeps who pledged...seriously, your generosity is amazing!). But stupid blogger won't let me upload it!

So while I am working on that, enjoy the other thing I did this weekend. I've known and been friends with both of them since I was an awkward geek who sported a mean Orphan Annie hair-do and coke bottle glasses. They're gorgeous, their dog is perfect, and if she was into that sort of thing, she could totally capitalize off that perfect pregnant belly of hers.




Check out the rest of their pics HERE and try and contain your jealousy. I can't WAIT to meet Baby Addison!

No comments: