Sunday, April 25, 2010

Carris wheel/Gary-go-round

That's what Mae-Mae calls the carousel at the mall:)

My photo shoot on Saturday was canceled due to the weather, so I decided to take the kids to the mall to ride the carousel and practice some action shots. In retrospect, standing on a moving carousel while trying to take pictures is not a good idea for someone with vertigo. Not a good idea at all. But, I think we got some cute stuff regardless.

Mae was thrilled, Em is at that age where she was thrilled but is trying to be cool like she's not, and Faith....well....she was a great sport:)


I'm pretty sure that Faith's face says "Mom...I'm 9, I'm too old for this".







She insisted on the tu-tu. She wears it EVERYWEAR!

WWWEEEEEEE!!!!

Mom, don't worry, I got this.



I love that you can see her reflection (barely) in the mirror.




As you can see....not thrilled with the prospect of leaving. I guess we will just have to do it again!

No comments: