Monday, October 20, 2008

So here it is................

So, blogging is all the rage these days. I think pretty much everyone we know has a blog of some sort or follows a blog. I decided that since I am so horrible at documenting, then I would start a blog for our family. Even if know one decides to read it, I can show it to my kids someday and it will be our own little scrapbook of memories. And lets face it, the amount of time I spend in front of a computer daily should be used for some sort of good!



So I am not promising greatness......I'm not even promising goodness, but I am promising that it will be real and will be about us. We will be incredibly biased of our views, so all who are easily offended need not enter!

3 comments:

RK said...

Oooh! Oooh! I can be the first comment?! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging. It's great for families who aren't as close as you'd like. (And old friends who up and moved away, too. :o)

Way to go, Peeps!

Momma Peep said...

Thanks RK! And you are partially responsible for making me so addicted to blogging:) Just don't look too closely at all my typos....there will be LOTS!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I get to be second. I'll let RK be first because she got us both addicted to blogging. I guess I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon with this. RK, you might not find as many typos on my blog because I just looked up to see if "bandwagon" was one word or two. Good grief, what's wrong with me? Habit, I guess. Anyway, thanks for inviting me to your blog!!! Don't count on me getting my blog up too soon. I seem to not have enough time to get things done. :o)

Nichole