Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More politics.....

I found this in an email.....don't freak out that it is from Howard Stern...it really isn't bad. I am astounded at how uneducated people are on this candidate. We are not suppose to make it about race...and truly....we shouldn't. I don't care if the man is purple with red polka-dots, but this little clip does not support their cause let me tell you.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!! Russ heard a guy call into Rush's show and told how he went to eat at his favorite restaurant and his waiter was wearing a tie that had Obama's name all over it. So the guy paid for his meal and then went and found the waiter and informed him that he would be giving his tip to the homeless guy sitting outside. The waiter was quite angry with him, and they guy pointed out that if he didn't like such a small, minuscule part of his income being given to someone "less fortunate" than him...perhaps he should educate himself on who he was voting for.

Let me set the record straight....I've done my research....I am not voting for John McCain simply because he is a Republican. I'm not voting for him because I love his tax plans, or love his health care plans, or even his foreign policy. I appreciate that he now claims to be pro life, and the fact that he has Sarah Palin on his ticket definitely has helped my decision. The #1 reason that I AM voting for John McCain is this.......He is NOT Barack Obama. Do your research people.....I think you will find it scares you......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I couldn't agree with you more. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!!

Nichole

RK said...

Amen, sister. I may have to borrow that Rush story...gotta look it up. :o) What a great analogy by that guy though!