Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall, Autumn, Harvest...Love 'Em All!


I love fall. It is my very favorite time of year. I love all the leaves, I love decorating my house, I love the smells, the snuggly clothes and switching the wardrobes over, I love everything about this season! Except the allergies....I don't like that. Even our furniture matches all the warm colors of fall:


But I am pretty sure that October is the absolute peak of this fine season. I took a few pics of my house, which in my opinion looks best in this season.

And as many people know or don't know, October is Down Syndrome awareness month. Check out this link to see some ultra cuties who were honored in this month's issue of Parenting.com here. My friend Randa-Kay over at Just RK's little cutie Braska is featured in gallery 3. You can also check her out on her very own blog BraskaBear. Both blogs can be linked to from mine, so check them out! They are also both responsible for getting me addicted to blogging, so thanks a lot guys!

3 comments:

Troyer Clan said...

Misty!!! It's so good to hear from you guys. Linda said your kids are just adorable! I'm glad y'all came on board w/the blogs!!! :) It's so much fun and a great way to stay in touch. Your kids are beautiful!

stacy ingram said...

Aw.... look at your cute pics!! You pictures are so good.

But... where is the link to my blog??? Hello??

jk :)
--stacy :)

RK said...

Thanks, Mommy Peep. :o) Appreciate the "shout out."