Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christmas Promo

It seems early, but I'm totally booked through the end of the year for a regular session! Crazy huh? So I opened two dates to do some mini sessions in hopes to get as many people in without driving me crazy!

I needed a model for my card promo. Who better than my own kid who is here...all alone...aching for her own little "session". Problem is...I wanted a couple cute, Gap/Old Navy/Children's Place shots where she just looks cute and trendy and natural, and she is pulling a Tyra on me. As in Tyra Banks...America's Next Top Model? You get the point. I did manage to get a few and the end results were pretty good.


Anyway...if you're interested...email me soon cause space will fill FAST! If not...just enjoy looking at my super cute kid.

No comments: