Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Half Birthday to Mater!

Since I'm too busy taking pictures of everyone else's kids, I haven't had a chance to take my own kids annual pictures. They have reminded me of this fact every time I go out for a shoot. Why is that?

I needed to get a Christmas promotion out and needed a model, I took the opportunity to use my own kid;) What was meant to be a couple cute shots turned into her bossing me telling me how and where she wanted her picture done;) I haven't really had a chance to work on them (as I am currently working on 6 shoots that need edited!) but I wanted to at least get the post up for her half birthday...which was two days ago...again, parent of the year award right here. Better late then never right?









See the rest as I get a chance HERE.

No comments: