Thursday, February 25, 2010

Project Dawna Jean DONE!

The biggest project I have EVER taken on in my life (besides raising children) is finished! YEE-HAW!! My next big project is to actually be able to shower by myself without having a 2-year-old climb in ever single time.

I was going through and trying to decide which picture to post...and quite frankly I could not decide. So I made a movie. It's not perfect, and I'm sure it's technically not legal because I used a song that I was probably supposed to buy rights to in order to use, but I'm not selling it, so whatever. I wanted to find some great country song that fit them, but the only country songs in my itunes library are "The Gambler" and various party-like or old-school songs that my husband has. I have various "exercise" songs as well, but none of those fit them either. I don't think a "club" beat would really be great for a wedding video. So I just imported the Lighthouse song and decided to see how it went. I bawled while viewing it the whole time. Especially at the part in the song where he says "You still my heart, and you take my breath away" because it just HAPPENED to be the part of the video at the ceremony where Bob saw Dawn coming down the aisle towards him and he was crying and I could tell his heart was stilled. Hang on....gotta get a tissue so I can finish typing **sniff sniff** I didn't cry this much at the wedding! But I think I am seeing everything put together for the first time and it's pretty emotional:)

I am so happy for this girl and her kids and his kids and her family and everyone that has prayed and waited for this man to come into her life and "still her heart". So without further ado....months of work in a 6 1/2 minute clip....enjoy!


I apologize for the super small size, but apparently blogger has an issue with imovie and will not upload ANYTHING bigger.....GGRRR!

To see all her photos, you can go to my flickr site at www.flickr.com/myhousephotography/sets and choose "Bob and Dawn's wedding"

1 comment:

RK said...

Great job. Wonderful pictures! Congrats to Bob and Dawn!