Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have been tirelessly working on the rest of Dawn's pics....it's repulsive that I have not gotten them done yet, but MAN were there lots! If you want to see what has been done so far, feel free to go to www.flickr.com/photos/myhousephotography/sets and pick "Bob and Dawn's Wedding".

I found a few personal ones in the batches, and probably even a few more I might post later.


Doin' my thang.....If I could find it, there is one of Di doing the same thing:)Didi....my awesome "assistant". I wish I was rich and famous and could just pay her to work for me. She totally speaks my "language".

The girls were SO entertained at Bob's house....Nothin' but tons of girl stuff to play with.

Tired and haggard baby. She totally just got done yelling and bossing around the ring bearer. For nothing. Totally Mae-Mae.
More to come!

No comments: