Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Fray Tuesday

On Tuesday, we took my sister to The Fray concert for her birthday. Yeah, her birthday was in June, but this is what she wanted, so this is what she got!

WHAT an incredibly talented group of guys. We had a great time singing along with the songs, one of which we lovingly refer to it as "The Lost Song" because they used it in a Lost promo video. Unfortunately I could not bring my big camera (not allowed), but I managed a few good pics off my little point-and-shoot. I used up most of my memory on the video which looked good, but sounded SO bad. I will not be doing the Fray any favors by posting the videos, so you will just have to settle for pics and trust me that they sound EXACTLY how they do recorded.
Getting ready for the opening band....

We later found out their name was "Wheel" or something like that. We just called them "Not The Fray" or "The band not good enough to be the headliner".

Diana and I both wore red shoes....it was not planned.

They had lots of lights and special effect-type screens, but it was not "overdone". Just really good and really entertaining.

No comments: