Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My new hobby............

I know, I know......not the greatest blogger lately:) It's simply pure laziness, that's it...no fancy excuses....just lazy:)
So here are a TON of pictures of my BFF Nichole and her family. I did my first official family shoot, and I added a logo which I really like. I had too many favorites, so I decided to just put most of them up here:o)
Here are some of the whole family........seriously, how cute and natural are they?


And right now, these boys heart's belong to their momma....as it should be:)

Mom and dad......

and their naturally photogenic children....literally....Peyton was posing himself for me:)

Thanks for letting me use you guys again! It was so windy and cold, and the kids did so good and were such good sports through all of it. Nichole....I think you should be capitalizing off of their cuteness. I know I'm hoping too.................................:)

2 comments:

RK said...

Great shots, from both sides of the camera. Too bad we didn't ever have a "girls of RKMOS" calendar. Ha!!! Maybe a "kids of RKMOS" would have been a better option for some of us. :o)

Anonymous said...

What can I say? My kids think they are models. They are waiting to sign their contract with Gap. :o) You must have some sort of effect on E for him to be so serious. It must have been when you said, "Ok, give me something serious." :o)

Thank you so much for taking our pictures on that cold, windy day. There's nothing better than having lots of pictures of your children...especially pictures taken by someone who cares about you and your family... sniff, sniff... :o)

Thanks again, you did a terrific job, and thanks for all of the hard work and suffering the terrible working conditions (wind and cold).. Please don't forget the little people that helped you get to the top :o) I expect to be included in some sort of speech or write-up on the highly accomplished, successful MyHouse Photography. OK, I could go on and on, but seriously, thanks again. You're great!!!

Nichole