Monday, November 3, 2008

More baby Eli....

So I have a TON of picutres of the new little bundle of joy, I just thought I would share a few:)First up, I cannot stress how sweet and "insey tinsey" this little guy is....He is pretty much pure perfection in a little 4 lb body:o)

Ma is pretty excited about her new little grandbaby...

He truly is a snugly little monkey.....Didi agrees:)

I think this is the best pictures to show how little he is compared to Krissy's hand!

Here's the new little family.......

The nurse was really awesome......and she had really cute hair, so that makes all the difference right? She let my girls get involved with his little "check-up"........

He gets to go home today, so that is REALLY good news! God is GREAT!

1 comment:

RK said...

He's pretty darn adorable! And 4 lbs, that sounds kind of good to me... :o)