Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girls Photo Shoot 2010

Outside of St. Joe, there is this little area called "The Wetlands". Personally, I think it's a waste of taxpayers dollars. It's basically a hotbed of mosquitoes and bugs of all sort, but I have wanted to take some pictures out there for a long time. It's lush and green and has some flowers. I had something else in mind, but had no assistant, so we just kind of went with what worked which was simple. As soon as I pulled up there, got the kids and the camera out of the car and shut the door, I realized I locked our keys in the car. Emmy immediately went into hysterics as she thought we were for sure going to leave our car there forever. If you notice, she is a bit blotchy in some of these pics from her little fit of fear. I assured her no matter what, we would figure something out, and after randomly hitting numbers on the side of the door, I got the right code (still couldn't tell you what it was, it was extremely random!) and we were off. I wanted to get some more stuff downtown with the kids with some of the older brick buildings, antique shops and such, but as soon as we left the car, I noticed the little one had indeed peed her pants. Photo shoot over. Why is it always my kids?

All in all, it was a success as I got some pretty good stuff. My little Faithy sure is showing me that she is getting "the eye". She posed her sisters and herself in MANY of these! Just click on the collage to see more!

No comments: