Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Old....

....Yep....I am.

Due to massive amounts of back-to-school shopping and partying yesterday, I didn't get this post up! My baby turned 10 yesterday. That's right....ten. As in double digits. 1-0. She's the best 10-year-old money can buy. I couldn't ask for a better kid in her. She is literally THE most helpful kid I know. If she senses that I'm stressed (which is a lot lately) she immediately asks what she can do. I love her more than my heart can stand, and I can't wait to see what God has for her as she gets older.

We decided to forgo a massive family party and took her and her BFF Lydia to Indiana Beach for the day. She is not a roller coaster kid as I thought. But regardless, we had lots of fun walking around that County-Fair-on-Steroids.

Happy Birthday Faithy-Foo!

No comments: