Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life

It has been a very busy few weeks at the Houston ranch. This whole photography thing really seems to be picking up speed, and I am now watching two...yes...count them...TWO five-month old little boys. So busy is an understatement here, and unfortunately blogging has taken a backseat. Stay-at-home mom.....haha! I wish I could just sit on the couch, eat bon-bons (do those even exist?) and watch some t.v.!

**Sigh** Some day I will look back at my crazy days and wish I was back here 'cause you know I'll be bored...but for now, I have to feed another screaming baby, and change my own kids diaper.

On another note, I did 9-month pictures for a friend of mine on Monday, and they are so cute, so I will be posting those soon!

1 comment:

RK said...

TWO 5-month-olds?? You are WAY braver than I am...

And yes, Bon-bons do exist, and they are yummy!