Monday, February 2, 2009

Fat Neck

So, I re-colored my hair...yeah...pictures to come soon. Due to the economic downturn, I decided to try and dye it myself, and I totally screwed it up. I then had to go and have a really, super nice and extremely talented "Man/Girl Onch" type of person fix it. (You Soup watchers know what I'm talking about)

Anyway, I don't have pictures yet becuase I realized that whilst I was growing three human beings inside of my abdominal cavity, my waiste size wasn't the only thing that grew and shrank. It seems my neck was pregnant too. And now it is wrinkly and creepy and it looks like I have an 80-year-old neck in pictures. So, when I can get an appropriate picture of myself that I would be happy posting, I will share with you all my very burgundy hair. Yep....it's kinda burgundy....*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You stop!! You are beautiful! And there is nothing big or old about you. When you get to be near my size, then I might be able to agree.. lol =)