Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

So Facebook has this going around and I thought it would be fun to also include this in my blog as well. None of these are extremely serious or spiritual because I am just not into putting my mushy/gushy feelings out there:o), but I am certainly a fan of all things random. Here goes!

In NO particular order and completely off the top of my head:
25.) I love coffee. Two creams, Two sweeteners please!
24.) I am extremely, easily annoyed. Top of my list these days? Disrespectful teenagers whose mommies and daddies give them anything and everything they want.
23.) I have fallen into every job I have had. And it's always worked out really well.
22.) I really wanted a son, and God chose to bless me with three girls. He really does have a sense of humor, doesn't he?
21.) I vowed my kids would never have a mullet. I've yet to cut Maebree's because it's taken her 2 years to grow the little amount of hair that she has. She is STILL called a "he" most days.
20.) I love good smells and am obsessed with my house smelling nice. It doesn't have to be clean necessarily, just has to "smell" clean.
19.) I love firefighters. Good thing I married one.
18.) I hate being cold.
17.) After I sit in a relaxing hot bath, I still have to take a shower because I don't feel like I am "clean".
16.) I enjoy watching t.v. Probably too much. Thank GOD for DVR, because now I can watch it on my own time and not have it interfere with anything!
15.) I'm closer to my family now than I have ever been. Sometimes it takes moving out, getting married, and having your own kids to see what your parents REALLY had to go through.
14.) Someday, my sister is going to be rich and famous and we are all going to mooch off of her for the rest of our lives. And I can't wait. (Ok, this one is not about me, but I had to throw it in there to make her smile:o)
13.) I avoid most indoor playgrounds like the plague ie: McDonald's, the mall, etc. Have you ever LOOKED at one of those places? They just ooze with bad smells and germs. Blech!
12.) I hate vacuuming.
11.) I hate putting laundry away. Sometimes, I will just fold it and will have like 10 loads of clean laundry sitting on my spare couch.
10.) There are days I am so busy, I forget to brush my teeth. Thank you LORD for gum!
9.) I LOVE doing theme parties!! Hello, have you SEEN my Lost party pics? Not to mention all my kid's b-day parties are always rich with a theme and a deliciously decorated cake:)
8.) I love naps but rarely can take them. My mind just won't shut off in the middle of the day.
7.) I can and will get violent if any one attempts to mess with or hurt my children. I scare myself sometimes!
6.) I am extremely competitive when it comes to playing games. Again with my violent streak....who knew a simple game of Apples to Apples could become war!
5.) I went to nursing school for one year, 11 years ago and to this day, my family and friends always call me up and ask me medically related questions as if one year of nursing school and some work in the medical field (ie receptionist and medical transcriptionist) actually qualifies me as the "professional".
4.) I have never truly mowed a complete lawn. I ran the lawnmower into our house when I was 15 (long story, no damage), so my dad never let me mow the lawn again. I tried to mow our lawn about two years ago and the lawnmower ran out of gas. Guess it's just not my thing.
3.) My dream job is to take someone shopping, show them the right clothes to buy, dress them up, do their make-up and hair, take some awesome pictures of them, and then serve them a deliciously decorated cake. What would you call a business like that?
2.) I love cake. I cannot and will not go into any more details because I'm a little bitter about what cake does to my mid-section and thighs. Most of you know my obsession.
1.) I secretly want to be a butt-kicking super spy like Sidney Bristow. I guess I will have to settle for kickboxing at "dance club". Gotta get all that aggression out somehow!

No comments: