Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter is here!

Winter is here, and with a bang I might add! We had a grand time at Thanksgiving (we actually had two dinners because Russ had to work on actual Thanksgiving) and even managed to get our whole family together for a picture....which is amazing because that never happens!



Anyway, Russ and the girls managed to make some snowmen outside that first night it snowed....by the way on a separate note, they say the day it snows for the first time is the number of big snows you will have all year....it snowed on the 30th...I hope that is not true!

This masterpiece is my husband's....notice the defanition in the abs....I thought it looked like an alien:

And finally the girls snowmen. What is disturbing is that the next night some dumb kids knocked theirs over..actually came into our yard and knocked over a 5-year-old and 8-year-old's snowmen....I wanted to hunt them down and stick them in a snowman for 24 straight hours. I get kinda violent when people mess with my kids stuff:o)

More pictures to come of our lovely decorated house!! It looks so pretty. Christmas here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't blame the dumb kids. It was Brutus and I when we were walking. He looked at me and I knew what he was thinking... let's destroy the sweet 5-year-old and 8-year-old's snowmen but let's leave the crazy alien-looking one with the hot abs... I told him it wasn't a good idea because that crazy, violent, Jack Bauer-lovin momma living there might come after us, but he didn't seem to care so much. I had to give in. I knew this 80-pound beast could totally overtake me if I didn't do what he wanted :o)

Seriously though, it wasn't us...how rude!!
Nichole

RK said...

Decorate some for us too. I've not gotten my stuff out for a few years, and I just have no desire to mess with getting it out and putting it away. Sad, but true. Maybe when the girls are old enough to beg and plead.... Til then we'll live vicariously through others' decorations.