Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dirty coats

Ok.....Winter is here. And it stinks. I love snow and coldness and pretty, white conditions, but only from like Christmas Eve through January 1...then it can become 70 degrees and sunny the rest of the time. But what I hate most, is that all the dirt and junk from the roads gets onto your car and then transfers to your coat as you are getting kids in and out of cars! What is with that! I have a lovely lime green ZeroXposure coat, and it is the snuggliest, best, warm coat that I got super cheap at Kohls (like $25 bucks I think!) and it just gets FILTHY! And I cannot get it out! I have washed and scrubbed and bleached and repeated twice tonight, and still, those dirty stains are around the bottom and the sleeves.....

So yes, I know that I haven't posted anything for a week, and yes, I know all of you were anxiously awaiting a life-changing post from me, but man alive, this coat thing is all I got right now!

Any ideas?

1 comment:

RK said...

I feel your dirty coat pain. Except my problem is that right now the only coat that I can wear that actually goes around me in my ballooned state is my full-length wool dress swing coat. It's toasty, which is nice, but it's huge and gets on everything and everything on it. And I just can't be dry cleaning it every other day!

Then again, I can't really bring myself to spend the money on car washes every few days either... oh well.