Monday, September 27, 2010

Burning my candle at both ends

That's how I feel right now. I am completely overwhelmed with all that there is to do in one simple day. Like today for example...I have a trash-pit house to clean, about 1,000 images to go through and choose for editing (only 2 families! I have GOT to stop taking so dang many pictures!), groceries to buy, homework to help with, chauffeuring to do, lunches and dinners to make, bills to pay before we end up with a bad credit score, and quite frankly, all I want to do is crawl back in bed on this crisp fall morning and fall asleep.

I am sure most of that won't get done, but if you think if me today, prayer is wonderful and nice thing. At some point, this house needs to sell so that life can go back to some sense of normal. Well......is it ever really "normal" for me? No....but at least it will be a start.

No comments: