Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Emmy!

This is a little late, but better late than never, right?

We celebrated my birthday on Friday with some yummy Kamakura and cake. I have waited for six weeks for cake. I couldn't even finish my piece of cake, and it was so heartbreaking.

Saturday, we celebrated my favorite birthday present ever, Emmy!! She turned 7, and her and I made a day of it. We got up, went shopping, got her hair trimmed professionally, and got our nails done. Then we went to the park and had some awesome ladybug cupcakes (well, I didn't.....I was a good girl!) then played with one of her (and possibly my favorite!) presents for the rest of the evening. Got lots of pics, so I will let them speak for themselves!


She said "A boy did my nails....AWKWARD!!!" :)
Chillaxin













No comments: