Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A light at the end of the tunnel? Or just a train.....

Exhaustion......complete and total exhaustion. That is what my body feels these days. I shot my last photo session of the season, and I would like to just say I'm going to take it easy but I won't. I have 1800 (I am not exaggerating!) wedding pictures to go through to edit (not all of them of course!), a new baby joining the family any minute (Yeah Caden!) and still have three sessions that need to be completed. And I can only do all this stuff in the evenings, during naps or on the weekends...but it is fine. Taking a break from the computer to hang with some cool dudes and one hilarious 2-year-old is worth it.

So....check out my flickr site at www.flickr.com/myhousephotography/sets if you want to see what I've been up to, but in the meantime....here are some cute girls that will soon be hanging on my walls....

By the way....Maebree says she can't wait for "Piss-mas" this year....That is a daily event for me it seems these days:)

1 comment:

melbys said...

i hadn't looked at your flickr site in quite a while until this morning. man, amazing stuff! when will your site be up?!