Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blog vacation

I know that it seems I've taken a vacation from the blog world. I assure you, I have not. Time is not my friend these days. We went on a little trip to Colorado which ended up being more of a work trip then a fun trip. Especially for our kids, but that is for another blog. Here is a sample of what was done......by sample, I mean sample 'cause this is it and I'm not touching another photo until my hiatus in December, so enjoy!
I was more than happy to take her wedding pics. She has been waiting for this man for years, as have all of us who know her! She looked radiant....it was extremely emotional, and I'm sad I couldn't 100% immerse myself and enjoy her wedding, but I am truly honored she trusted me with her memories.

Just as an FYI.....I will not be doing weddings:) Not now...possibly not ever. It was extremely stressful, and I just don't have the equipment needed to do them right. But I will be more than happy to take, say a Nikon D700 as a bribe:) I'm just sayin' :)

No comments: