Thursday, July 8, 2010

Michigan slide show

I am a perfectionist...I wanted to edit all our vacation pics and make them look perfect before I posted anything with them. And I realized that was stupid because if I EVER got time to do all that, it would be Christmas. So.....I just uploaded them to iMovie (love that program!), picked a couple fitting songs, and let-em-fly! It's not even half of the pics, but I guess I will save those for when I have time to edit them and make them look perfect. Sooooo.......Christmas........;) And again, I apologize for the super small size....for whatever reason, blogger doesn't like to let me do it big.....whatever. I'm too tired to figure it out.



Special thanks to the Holt's who came with us, had a blast with us, and gave us a vacation that we will never ever ever forget!!! Love you guys!

No comments: