Thursday, January 7, 2010

I realized I haven't put up a Christmas post....so, here goes. Just a few of the hundreds of pics taken.

Christmas Eve is the annual jammies, junk food, and story reading from papa. My grandparents don't need jammies, so this year my mom got them Snuggies.....cracked me up!



My sister got ahold of my camera (the big one) and did some picture taking. I have some competition out there I think.....

Christmas Morning, my wonderful husband had to go serve and protect the citizens of Champaign. He threw a fit (not a real one, a fake one) because we didn't have mashed potatoes and gravy for Christmas dinner, so my mom made him some special before he had to go to work. I think that was his favorite Christmas present. Personally, mashed potatotes for breakfast is not my thing.

He's pretty cute in that uniform huh? :)


OF course...the kids made out like bandits, as did mom and dad with a lovely canvas portrait of their girls....


My mom's favorite gift was when we sang her Christmas carols...first the girls sang "Where Are You Christmas" from The Grinch, then we followed up with Mariah Carey's version of "All I want for Christmas Is You". You just don't mess with Mariah, but mom liked it anyway.....the video will be locked in a vault never to be seen. Ever.




The next day, I bought a gingerbread kit on clearance and the girls and we all made houses.
Russ was very particular about his....

There was much much more, but that's the jist. I can't believe it has already come and has been gone for close to two weeks now, but such is life with kids right?

No comments: